This is an agreement between Keenweb t/a part of Menship Limited and the person who signs up for any of our services.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Keenweb t/a Menship LTD
Attn: Legal Department
Tel:+44 (0) 2037696516
It is most efficient to email our abuse department first with any abuse information you have. By emailing our abuse department, you will open an abuse case on the issue creating documentation of the complaint. Once the abuse case is open in our systems, we are able to start our process of identifying the nature of the problem, locating the source of the problem and finally, eliminating the problem.
If you suspect a Keenweb customer has posted material that infringes your copyright, a properly formatted DMCA complaint notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to Keenweb’s Abuse Department and must include the following; (see statute 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3)
– A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Keenweb to locate the material.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit Keenweb to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
– A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.